How to Use This Theme This theme is meant to updated very quickly in the event of a chargeback or cancellation. 1. Logo To Change the text based logo, just edit the text block for "Logo - Text" in the header and the footer 2. The Banner Image The banner has six images pre-loaded to choose from. 3. The Quicklinks There are also two quicklink sectors to choose from. The images for the quicklinks have not been added. They will need to be added manually. 4. The backgound color can be updated to any light color and the rest of the theme colors will more or less blend.
Sign up for Kreative's Free Newsletter and receive eCommerce tips, strategies, best practices and info on Warhead updates.
Sign up Today!
When you are having issues viewing any spreadsheet (using Microsoft Excel or Open Office), you can open the same document in Google Sheets, a free spreadsheet-editing service that Google offers.
Please review the following information to learn how to upload any spreadsheet to Google Sheets!
1. First, make sure the file is downloaded to your computer. (e.g. If the spreadsheet is in an email, make sure to download the attachment from that email.)
2. Then head to Google Sheets (https://sheets.google.com/) and sign in to a Google account if necessary.
3. Next, click the "folder icon" on the right side of the screen as shown below.
4. When you see a pop-up window, click on the word "Upload" as shown in the image below.
5. On the "Upload" tab, either drag-and-drop the file from your computer to the window... or click the blue "Select a file from your computer" button and navigate to the spreadsheet file on your computer.
(Drag-and-drop the spreadsheet file like above OR select the file manually like below.)
6. The file should open automatically in Google Sheets! That's it!
Once the spreadsheet file is opened in Google Sheets, the file will then be associated with your Google account.
At this point, any changes made to the file are saved automatically to your Google account and the file becomes easy to share with KREATIVE and other business partners for joint review or editing.